10 Questions to ask your Surgeon about Breast Implants
At Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery, we want you to have accurate information to help you decide if breast augmentation is the right choice. During your one-on-one consultation, we encourage you to ask us questions to help you learn more. Questions you may want to ask about breast implants could include:
- Do you recommend saline or silicone breast implants for my goals? Why?
- What breast implant size do you suggest to achieve the final look I want?
- Do you have before-and-after photos of breast augmentation patients I can see?
- Will I be able to breastfeed even though I have breast implants?
- What are all the possible risks and complications associated with implants?
- What happens if the breast implant breaks or ruptures? Will it be replaced for free?
- How long do implants last? Will they need to be replaced at some point?
- Where will the incision be to place the implants? Will it leave a scar?
Our plastic surgeon and our staff will help you make important decisions such as what size of breast implants are right for you, and whether saline or silicone implants will provide the final look and feel you want.
If you are interested in breast implants to achieve larger, fuller breasts and improved confidence, please contact Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery to schedule a consultation with our experienced San Francisco breast augmentation surgeon Dr. Joel Beck.