Are You a Liposuction Candidate?
If you’ve always wanted slimmer, tighter body contours and smooth skin, then you may be a good candidate for liposuction. Our experienced plastic surgeon Dr. Joel Beck can help you achieve your body contouring goals with liposuction. The only way to know if you are a good candidate is to visit us for a consultation.
In general, you may be a good liposuction candidate if:
- You are unhappy with stubborn fat in certain areas of your body.
- You are close to your ideal weight, with isolated deposits of fat.
- You have fat deposits that do not slim down in response to diet and exercise.
- You are in good overall health.
- You do not plan to lose significant weight, and you do not expect liposuction to serve as a weight loss method.
Liposuction effectively reshapes certain areas of your body, but it is not intended to make you lose weight. As such, people who are already at or near their ideal weight but have stubborn fat in their abdomen, thighs, buttocks, back, hips or other areas are often very good liposuction candidates.
If you live in or around San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo or the Bay Area, and want to know if you are a good liposuction candidate, please contact Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery to schedule a personalized consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Joel Beck.