Questions to ask your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
San Francisco breast surgeon Dr. Joel Beck is personally committed to providing you with all the information and knowledge you need to decide if breast augmentation is right for you. Call us at 6505706066 to schedule your consultation. Some of the questions you may want to ask during a consultation are:
- Why am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
- Do you recommend saline or silicone breast implants for the results I want?
- What are my options for implant size, shape, texture, position and incision location?
- How long will it take for me to recover after surgery? When will I be able to return to work and exercise routines?
- What are the various risks and benefits associated with the procedure?
- Where will you perform my breast surgery?
- Do you offer financing options?
Dr. Beck and our team are not only happy to answer all of the questions listed above, but also any questions and concerns that are on your mind.
To learn more about our breast augmentation procedure near the San Jose, San Francisco and the Bay Area, please contact Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery to schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon and experienced breast surgeon Dr. Joel Beck.