An open dialogue with your cosmetic surgeon is vital to getting the results and quality of care you want, and to successfully planning your surgery. During your consultation, and at any point in your care, we want you to ask our team any questions you have on your mind. Good questions to ask during a consultation include:
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- What requirements must you fulfill for board certification?
- Which cosmetic procedures do you recommend for my goals?
- Why am I a good candidate for these procedures?
- What will the recovery be like?
- What are the potential risks and complications, and how will they be managed if they arise?
- How often do you perform the cosmetic procedure I am interested in?
- Do you have before-and-after photos of past patients I can see?
- Do you have operating privileges at an accredited hospital?
- How much will all aspects of the surgery cost, and is financing available?
We want you to have the body, face, skin, and features you have always wanted. Let us help you begin your journey by demonstrating our cosmetic surgeon’s skill, expertise, and commitment to your best result.
If you are searching for an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon in the greater San Francisco area, please contact Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery to schedule a consultation.